Hoss’s is competitive in their salary structures. Base salary is negotiated during the interviewing process and is directly associated to experience and education. Along with base salary, bonus opportunities exist for management positions.
The management schedule is based on a five- (5) day, fifty- (50) hour workweek. Shifts vary by location. A weekly schedule would include a mix of days, evenings, and weekends. Normal shifts are scheduled in time blocks. For example, an opening shift would start at 7:00 a.m. and last until 5:00 p.m. A mid shift would start at 11:00 a.m. and last until 9:00 p.m. A closing shift would start at 2:00 p.m. and last until around 12:00 midnight. Shifts outlined are examples; actual hours may vary due to restaurant needs.
- After 1 year of service: 40 hours vacation
- After 3 years of service: 80 hours vacation
- After 12 years of service: 120 hours vacation
- After 6 months of service: 40 hours (must be used before hire date anniversary)
- After 1 year of service: 40 hours
- After 2 years of service: 80 hours
- After 5 years of service: 120 hours
- After 12 years of service: 160 hours
When eligible, you may participate in the 401K retirement plan. Eligibility requirements are included in the 401K information pamphlet.
Hoss’s is a growth company. Relocation may be necessary for continued growth and opportunities. Relocation assistance is provided for expenses associated with relocation.
Health Care *
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Eye Care coverage
- Aflac supplemental insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
* Eligibility requirements may apply.
One of the benefits you will really come to enjoy at Hoss’s is the holidays. We want you to take the time to be with your families. These are company-paid holidays. Keeping with our strong family belief, Hoss’s is closed on the following holidays:
- New Years Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
- Excellent crew and management team
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Annual salary increases based on your performance
- Continuing Education Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company-paid meals
- General Manager of the Year Award
- Quarterly/Yearly Safety Awards